Velux Venetian Blinds
Velux Venetian Blinds give you complete control of the light, as the slats have no holes and can be angled as you wish, even when the window is open. The venetian blind is an optimal solution for rooms where you want to adjust the amount and direction of incoming light – in fact it is probably one of the most flexible shading solutions offered. It has a high blackout ability when completely closed and is able to offer a full spectrum of lighting effects with its unique tilt mechanism.
As the blinds are made of aluminium in elegant design with slim side channels it is also very easy to wipe clean and an ideal solution for any room in your home that encounters high levels of humidity, such as kitchens and bathrooms. To further protect against the heat, you can also combine the venetian blind with an exterior VELUX awning blind.
- Complete light control – Control amount and direction of incoming light and shadows.
- Easy to clean – Water and stain resistant
- Combine with… VELUX awning blinds for additional heat protection
- Manually operated by hand with the control bar which can be set in any position
- Moisture-resistant aluminium slats increase privacy and control incoming sunlight
- Features a sleek design with no visible cords
- Available in 9 different colours
VELUX Venetian blinds consist of 35 mm wide lacquered aluminium slats. They run in sleek side channels made of anodised aluminium that prevent light from passing in around the edges. The cords are made of wear-resistant polyester
Manually operated Velux Venetian Blinds are very easy to use. Unlike traditional venetian blinds, the VELUX Venetian blind is cordless. You therefore adjust the blind using a control bar attached to the bottom of the blind. Simply grab the control bar and raise or lower the blind as you please. To adjust the direction of incoming light, slide the tilting grip in the side rail up or down.
The tilting grip can be positioned anywhere along the side rail. Make operation easier in difficult places by purchasing rod controls, rod extension pieces and rod adaptors.