Roller Blinds with Headboxes
Our Roller Blinds with Headboxes add a a sleek and tidy looking cassette to our standard roller blinds.
This will really set your roller blinds apart from the rest. You can personalise them with our wide range of accessories to coordinate or contrast with any of our fabric ranges.
Customers have shown that they still want the traditional roller style blind to cover their window. They also want something that looks more ‘built-in’ into the window itself, and so our roller blinds with headboxes range does just that.
Encase the roller tube and mechanism into a beautiful aluminium covering.
It can even be self-coloured, or covered in the fabric of your choice.
With a sleek cassette fitted to the top of your blind, you can give your blinds a contemporary look. The cassette discreetly houses the operating mechanism.
Choose from a range of colours and finishes. For instance, you can even insert a matching or contrasting fabric profile too.
We also offer a collection of accessories, including braids, pulls and poles to add that extra finishing touch to a blind.
If you require remote control options, we can make any of our headboxes to include a motor. Please ask in-store.
Available headbox colours
Open Cassette Deep Profile
- Anthracite Grey
Open Cassette Low Profile
- Anthracite Grey
Child Safety Features
Roller blinds can be made child safe in a number of ways:
- Use a side chain mechanism which has Child Safety breakaway connectors (This is the standard method)
- If using a side chain mechanism and attach the bottom of the looped chain to the wall or window using a ‘Child Safety Device’
- Order your roller blind with a spring mechanism instead of a side chain mechanism
- Under the current rules, the length of the pull cord cannot be greater than 20cm, so this is not ideal for long drop windows
- Order your roller blind with an electric motor installed, eliminating the need for any looped chains for pull cords