The advanced technology used in the Tiger awning brings a series of advantages to guarantee efficiency throughout exposure to the elements.
The Tiger awning has a sleek design with a very compact structure. Even in tough weather conditions, it can provide excellent weather protection.
This is not just great news for the user, but the higher durability of the awning ensures a longer life span.
A maximum width of 6mts can be achieved using just 2 fixing brackets (fitted at each end). Please note that the minimum width of this awning is 3mts. For a smaller minimum size, tale a look at our Puma Awning.
The possibility of a 4mts projection requires the tension in the arms to be super-strong. The arms in the Tiger awning are designed to ensure that the fabric is kept properly taut at all times, thanks to the self-adapting transmission system. The operation of the joints is precise and efficient, as they have a duplex ball bearing system which is unique on the market. The concealment of all the transmission components in the joint, its metal design and the slim profiles give the SPLENDOR arms a smart, compact, exclusive look.
Tiger Awning Features
- Standard RAL colour: Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016)
- White RAL9010 available (but without LED lighting option)
- Fully ‘Cassetted’ housing ensures the fabric is well protected when not in use
- Corrosion resistant, powder coated, extruded aluminium hardware, with stainless steel components fully adjustable pitch settings on 6° to 60°
- Incorporating the SPLENDOR invisible arm tensioning system, providing greater strength and durability
- TUV quality marked, CE safety marked, complying with CEN standards
- Face fix or top fix installation options
- RTS Somfy motor operation options
- Wind class 2
- Quantity of fixing brackets: 2
Tiger Awning Options
- Covered with IRISUN (a Brand of Giovanardi, Italy) self-cleaning acrylic fabrics
- Mechanical gearbox operation
- Radio control operation
- Sun / Wind protection (both mains and battery powered)
- Somfy Tahoma Smart home control
- Spreader plates and Gutter brackets available
- Hanging Valance (std 200mm or 300mm)
- Projections from 2mt up to 4mts
- Hardware can be powder-coated to any colour
- LED lighting fitted into each folding arm
- LED lighting fitted to the the front profile (available when arm light are also incorporated)
Minimum Size Specifications
|Projection||Minimum Width Needed Electric Op||Minimum Width Needed Manual Op|