The compact Puma awning has a cassette which effectively protects both the fabric and mechanism, providing a long awning life. Elegantly shaped end caps maintain a smooth design.
High performance components and precision craftsmanship guarantee perfect functioning and longevity.
The streamlined, high strength extruded brackets ensure simple and fast installation, even on difficult façades.
All of this with a standard 5 year guarantee on parts, it’s a perfect combination of quality and affordability.
The Puma awning is ideally suited for larger domestic and light commercial installations. The maximum projection achievable is 3.0mts which is big enough for most gardens, however, if you need something to project further, then please consider the Tiger Awning.
Puma Awning Features
- Standard RAL colour: White (RAL9010)
- Fully ‘Cassetted’ housing ensures the fabric is well protected when not in use
- Corrosion resistant, powder coated, extruded aluminium hardware, with stainless steel components fully adjustable pitch settings on 15° to 75°
- 2 x 4mm tear resistant steel cables, guaranteeing at least 25,000 movements
- Incorporating the art 250 invisible arm tensioning system, providing greater strength and durability
- TUV quality marked, CE safety marked, complying with CEN standards
- Face fix or top fix installation options
- Mechanical gearbox or RTS Somfy motor operation options
- Wind class 3 up to 2mts projection; wind class 2 over 2mts projection
- Quantity of fixing brackets: 2
Puma Awning Options
- Covered with IRISUN (a Brand of Giovanardi, Italy) self-cleaning acrylic fabrics
- Radio control operation
- Sun / Wind protection (both mains and battery powered)
- Somfy Tahoma Smart home control
- Spreader plates and Gutter brackets available
- Hanging Valance (std 200mm or 300mm)
- Projections from 1.5mt up to 3mts
- Hardware can be powder-coated to any colour
Minimum Size Specifications
|Projection||Minimum Width Needed|