With its design and technology, the Bobcat Awning offers the perfect balance between efficiency, strength and lightness.
The elegant design features aerodynamic lines that conceal the mechanical installation elements, helping it blend into the most distinguished applications.
The design gives an impeccable appearance of great aesthetic value and high quality.
The Bobcat Awning is easy to install, and requires little maintenance whilst retaining a long lifespan for residential applications.
This awning is ideally suited for smaller domestic installations, however, it still matches the high quality standards expected from its related larger models.
Bobcat Awning Features
- Standard RAL colour: White (RAL9010)
- Fully ‘Cassetted’ housing ensures the fabric is well protected when not in use
- Corrosion resistant, powder coated, extruded aluminium hardware, with stainless steel components fully adjustable pitch settings on 15° to 66°
- Incorporating the art 250 invisible arm tensioning system, providing greater strength and durability
- TUV quality marked, CE safety marked, complying with CEN standards
- Face fix or top fix installation options
- Mechanical gearbox or RTS Somfy motor operation options
- Wind class 2
- Quantity of fixing brackets: 2
Bobcat Awning Options
- Covered with IRISUN (a Brand of Giovanardi, Italy) self-cleaning acrylic fabrics
- Radio control operation
- Sun / Wind protection (both mains and battery powered)
- Somfy Tahoma Smart home control
- Spreader plates and Gutter brackets available
- Hanging Valance (std 200mm or 300mm)
- Projections from 1.5mt up to 2.5mts
- Hardware can be powder-coated to any colour
Minimum Size Specifications
|Projection||Minimum Width Needed|